FMSC South Metro Meal Pack
January 29 – February 3, 2018
Prince of Peace Church, Burnsville, MN
- Pack and provide millions of meals to hungry children around the world.
- Build up the Kingdom of God by reaching out with God’s love in a practical, tangible way.
- Build stronger connections and relationships within the Twin Cities Christian faith community (and beyond).
- Impact our local communities and neighbors by serving together side-by-side.
- Partner with Feed My Starving Children’s role in community development and sustainability.
Ways to volunteer
- Click here to access the signup genius and sign up for one of the times we have spots reserved for Good Shepherd. Feel free to invite others and organize a carpool. Please email Mark if you have questions
Tuesday January 30, 10:00-12:00 p.m.
Wednesday January 31, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Wednesday January 31, 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Sign up for additional packing shift with family/friends (organize a crew from Good Shepherd, invite others)
- Donate to the event (every dollar counts).